Alright everybody here in the Gallatin county, the summer 2012 Journeyman Slow-Growth league is nearing. Here are the schedule and official rules:
- Week 1 – July 18th through July 24th (battlebox only)
- Week 2 – July 25th through July 31st (15 pts, using battlebox)
- Week 3 – August 1st through August 7th (25 pts, using battlebox)
- Week 4 – August 8th through August 14th (25 pts, using battlebox, can switch caster)
- Week 5 – August 15th through August 21st (35 pts, using battlebox, can switch caster)
- Week 6 – August 22nd through August 28th (any 35 pts)
- Awards – August 29th
The official rules are found here, but for our local event we will be making the following changes:
- You will be allowed to record your 3 best games each week only. You CAN play more than 3, and just record your 3 best.
- The entrance fee is $10, and is payable directly at Rooks Comics and Games.
- All games will be directly reported to me in person on Wednesday nights, or the results will be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will keep the overall standings posted on Sustained Attack, but individual points totals will be kept secret from other players.
- There are a few modifications to the way I will be awarding points for painting models. To alleviate confusion, here are the complete model painting point rules:
Warcasters, warlocks, warbeasts, warjacks, and solos: 3 points for a large-based model, 2 points for a medium-based
model, and 1 point for a small-based model
Battle engines, Colossals, and Gargantuans: 5 points
Small-based units: 1 point per model if the unit’s minimum or maximum size is finished.
Medium-based units: 2 points per model if the unit’s minimum or maximum size is finished.
Large-based units: 3 points per model if the unit’s minimum or maximum size is finished.
If you have any questions at all, leave a comment here or find me at Rooks on Wednesdays.
Now, play like you’ve got a pair!