Mercs and Minions were addressed together, so I will be posting them together. As always, this is in a notes-like format.
- Good time to be a mercenary
- Lots of money to be made
- Unless you care about a particular side
- Llaelese resistance not too happy about the Protectorate anymore
- Damiano has come to the aid of the resistance
- What started as a skirmish with the Protectorate, Terminus crashed the party instead
- Magnus has been busy making a new army with his new Protege, Julius
- Julius looks similar to a certain deposed emperor
- He is apparently very good with a sword
- Rumor has it Magnus may be linking up with Montador?
- Blindwater Congregation led by Barnabus
- Not all the Gators agree with him
- Those that don’t will die or join up
- There will be a lot of bloodshed coming, but don’t worry – it will all be for Barnabus’ gain
- Thornfall alliance is still led by Carver
- I don’t have a lot of notes on this – not sure if there was much said
And that is it – that is all of them. Again, I really enjoyed the talks, and hope I can see more of Seacat next year.