Continuing on with the State of the Factions Address notes, we will be talking about the Protectorate of Menoth today. As usual, these are in “notes like” format.
- This have been good
- We did lose Voyle in Caspia
- But he murdered a LOT of Cygnarans along the way
- Sul had been invaded for over a year
- Regaining Sul was of utmost importance
- The walls have been rebuilt and refortified
- Severius is the new hierarch
- Leading the Northern Crusade
- Took over Leryn by talking to some Grey Lords
- Northern Crusades are for a reason
- Harbinger in the field will help bring the faith to as many as possible, as well as bring those of the old faith back home
- Resources are plentiful, something the Protectorate generally lacks
- Lots of Menites who do not worship as the Protectorate does – and this needs to be corrected!
- Feora has been doing some … questionable things in the South
- Vindictus is heading to talk to her, and I am sure everything will be just fine