We will start our State of the Factions Address with Cygnar. Remember, these are in “notes-like” format.
- Been a tough couple of years for Cygnar
- The War in Llael “Didn’t go so well”
- It was mostly a one-sided relationship though
- The Llaelese resistance has been a pain in Khador’s side
- Cygnar is really better off without them
- Loss of the Thornwood
- Khador got lots of headaches from it
- Cygnar’s frontline is now easily accessible from anywhere in the empire – we can now quickly redeploy troops as necessary
- Khador gained some lumber, but that was it
- Point Bourne was lost maybe?
- Cryx was noticed in the area
- There is currently a travel ban on the Point Bourne area
- War front in the North
- Nice change to be focused on only one threat at a time
- That should help the Cygnaran military rebuild
- Cease fire with the Protectorate has helped as well
- And hey – things can only get better, right?